奇才vs76人 www.bciir.net 湖南自考网为大家整理了2019湖南学位英语完型填空真题解析（13），供考生参考。
A young woman was driving through the 56 countryside. It was dark and rai-ning. Suddenly she saw an old woman 57 the side of the road, 58 her hand out as if she wanted 59 "I can't 60 her out in this weather," the woman said to herself, so she stopped the car and opened the door.
"Do you want a lift?" she asked. The old woman 61 ' and climbed into the car. After a 62 she said to the old woman, "Have you been waiting for a long time?"
The old woman shook her head. " 63 ," thought the young woman. She 64 a-gain. "Bad weather for the time of the year," she said. The old woman nodded. No matter 65 the young woman said the hitchhiker (搭便车的人) gave no answer 66 a nod of the head.
Then the young woman 67the hitchhiker's hands, which were large and hairy. Suddenly she 68 that the hitchhiker was 69 a man! She stopped the car. "I can't see out of the rear screen," she said, "Would you mind 70 it for me?"
The hitchhiker nodded and opened the door. 71 the hitchhiker was out of the car, the frightened young woman 72 When she got to the next village she 73 to a stop. She noticed that the hitch-hiker had 74 his handbag 75 . She picked it up and opened it. She gave a gasp(喘气) ; inside the bag was a gun!
56. A. lovely B. lonely C. noisy D. crowded
57. A. at B. beside C. byD. near
58. A. holding B. to holdC. to be holding D. to be held
59. A. an aid B. ataxi C. acar D. alift
60. A. permit B. leave C. allow D. order
61. A. answering B. shook C. noddedD. smiles
62. A. while B. moment C. time D. period
63. A. CuriousB. InterestingC. StrangeD. Wonderful
64. A. told B. didC. made D. tried
65. A. when B. which C. how D. what
66. A. except for B. apart from C. other than D. more than
67. A. sawB. noticedC. watched D. observed
68. A. recognized B. realizedC. recovered D. remembered
69. A. practically B. basically C. actually D. probably
70. A. clear B. clearedC. to clearD. clearing
71. A. As long asB. As far as C. As soon asD. As well as
72. A. moved on B. ran away C. fell down D. raced off
73. A. pulled B. picked C. pushedD. paused
74. A. lift B. lost C. laid D. left
75. A. beneath B. behind C. backwards D. afterwards
TEL：雷老师18773174440 蒋老师17773102705 陈老师0731-85718026